Highlighted

How do you fix the vector shapes that was united?

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could someone please help me. I'm trying to do a die cut and unite the logo with my other shapes but somehow it has turned white. Could someone please help me fix it. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 11.52.24 pm.png

Its sort of like this but united. The logo and the die cut shape should be united without looking white after clicking the united button. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 11.54.27 pm.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by carlosgarro | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

Try with a copy of the original paths and remove the white fill in the resulting path.

Check the following video: Diecut

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you fix the vector shapes that was united?

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could someone please help me. I'm trying to do a die cut and unite the logo with my other shapes but somehow it has turned white. Could someone please help me fix it. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 11.52.24 pm.png

Its sort of like this but united. The logo and the die cut shape should be united without looking white after clicking the united button. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 11.54.27 pm.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by carlosgarro | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

Try with a copy of the original paths and remove the white fill in the resulting path.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. It was very helpful 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 1