Highlighted

How to add new graphic style in existing list

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a graphic style library with some styles. And I need later to add other styles in that library and how to do that?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Graphic style libraries are plain AI files. You can open it from the location where you saved it and then add the graphic style in the graphic styles panel.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add new graphic style in existing list

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a graphic style library with some styles. And I need later to add other styles in that library and how to do that?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Graphic style libraries are plain AI files. You can open it from the location where you saved it and then add the graphic style in the graphic styles panel.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0