How to change anchor point color?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the anchor point color? When I select an image, the anchor points practically disapper in a light gray color on my white background. In old versions, the points would be the same color as my selection. This seems to have happened with the latest update for me. Using Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7, Illustrator v25.3.1

TOPICS
Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anchor points, when selected have the color of the layer they are on.

What happens if you change the layer color?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the layer to green and no change in the anchor points. 😞 Any other suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I can think of.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be not the normal behaviour.

The anchor points should have a thin border in the layer color.

1. Have you already tried restarting Illustrator?
  2. Have you already tried restarting the computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, I've restarted both Illustrator and my computer. Attached is another example whree you can see the selection has light gray anchor points. Also attached is a screenshot of my Illustrator preferences, which I thought were correct. Anything here I could change that would affect the anchor points?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines