Highlighted

how to change order of popular presets for new documents on home screen in Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my home screen there are new document templates.  However the first few to show are of no relevance to me and I either want to stop them showing as 'popular', or put them at the end of the list.  For example, I use social media sizes and a4 as well as large format sizes in millimeters.  I dont want to see 'letter' or 'postcard'.  Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to change order of popular presets for new documents on home screen in Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my home screen there are new document templates.  However the first few to show are of no relevance to me and I either want to stop them showing as 'popular', or put them at the end of the list.  For example, I use social media sizes and a4 as well as large format sizes in millimeters.  I dont want to see 'letter' or 'postcard'.  Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't sort them.

Please post feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
Resources