• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change some part of the silhouette of mzn/dog/etc?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
I have a human silhouette, I need to make his head look higher. I know that in one of the Illustrator updates there was such a function (using the example with the dog's silhouette, when they raised her head so that they did not need to redraw the silhouette again). If you know how to do this, please tell me, I will be very grateful!
Kibd reagrds,

Alla

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please search in the Help menu documentation for the Puppet Warp Tool. I suspect that is what you are referring to.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peter, thank you SO MUCH!!!!! This is what i was searching for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are quite welcome.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/how-to/alter-artwork-free-transform-puppet-warp.html

The subject you're talking about is Puppet Warp. I am sharing a tutorial link for this. Hope it solves your problem.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So many thanks to you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna,

I hope your issue is now resolved. In addition to the suggestions given in earlier responses, I'd request you to check out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/how-to/bend-shapes-warp-artwork.html) for more details. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines