Highlighted

How to change the color of a pattern to a gradient (multicolored)

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to applly a gradient to a pattern swatch if that's even possible for my school assignment, I've tried googling things and watching tutorials but none of them apply to what I'm trying to do, if anyone could please help me out? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

If you double click the pattern swatch in the Swatches panel, the Pattern editor opens and you should be able to select elements or add elements and give them a gradient fill.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change the color of a pattern to a gradient (multicolored)

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to applly a gradient to a pattern swatch if that's even possible for my school assignment, I've tried googling things and watching tutorials but none of them apply to what I'm trying to do, if anyone could please help me out? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

If you double click the pattern swatch in the Swatches panel, the Pattern editor opens and you should be able to select elements or add elements and give them a gradient fill.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to what Ton has suggested, please check out this help article to know more information about creating and editing pattern.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0