Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Change The Colors of This Still Image

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_7835.PNG

I am having trouble editing this image. My goal is to change the back ground colors and text colors and also some of the small graphics on each row. Is there anyway I can do this in illustrator. 

I have tried image tracing but it seems like there are no other additonal layers to this image once convereted to .esp (vector file). 

Thank you much! 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file format is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Doug, 

The originial format is .PNG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it a vector file to begin with?  If not then you will not be able to simply recolor it.  You would have to build every object and part from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am starting to accept those cold facts. It was a .PNG.

I appreciate your feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the background and illustrations, you could apply Image Trace to convert them to vectors, making it easy to change their colors. You'd still need to create the text, according to the thread above saying this is a raster file. Once you've converted the illustrations and other graphics, you can use Select>Same>Fill Color (or whatever works for each item) and change the colors for all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines