• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to color in EPS file

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about an eps: I bought the file from a photo agency and now I want to mark the holidays in color, but I can't get to the individual numbers by decoupling or using layers. Does anyone know whether and if so how it works?

Thank you for an answer!!

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

They are grouped about hundreds of times. You can either ungroup them that much or use the direct selection tool to select single items.

I have a series of tutorials about how tohandle clipart files, there is also one about selection and how to deal with the layers panel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVqhHu3CSohVhofyDlCIh3Z-Qk8qSmMqZ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are grouped about hundreds of times. You can either ungroup them that much or use the direct selection tool to select single items.

I have a series of tutorials about how tohandle clipart files, there is also one about selection and how to deal with the layers panel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVqhHu3CSohVhofyDlCIh3Z-Qk8qSmMqZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines