Highlighted

how to cut off bottom part of half circle?

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to see how my design will look with the bottom part/path of the half circle gone so its just an arch. I can't figure out how to remove it and i'm not too familiar with AI. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to cut off bottom part of half circle?

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to see how my design will look with the bottom part/path of the half circle gone so its just an arch. I can't figure out how to remove it and i'm not too familiar with AI. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you used the Ellipse tool to generate the path, then just use the Direct Select tool (white arrow) to select the anchor point at the bottom of the path and then delete. If you like it, you're done. If not use the Cmd(Ctrl)-Z to undo.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0