Highlighted

How to delete Adobe Illustrator projects?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to permanently delete an Adobe Illustrater project? I know this is such an obvious question but I'm not able to find any "delete" option or a thread with direct instructions. I use a Macbook Air 2019. Thank you!

{Renamed by MOD}

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Apple's instructions on deleting files on mac. (Since an Illustrator project is just a file like any other) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchlp1093/mac#:~:text=On%20your%20Mac%2C%20drag%20the,%2C%20then%20press%20Command%2DDelete.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to delete Adobe Illustrator projects?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to permanently delete an Adobe Illustrater project? I know this is such an obvious question but I'm not able to find any "delete" option or a thread with direct instructions. I use a Macbook Air 2019. Thank you!

{Renamed by MOD}

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Apple's instructions on deleting files on mac. (Since an Illustrator project is just a file like any other) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchlp1093/mac#:~:text=On%20your%20Mac%2C%20drag%20the,%2C%20then%20press%20Command%2DDelete.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fail to see the point. Why should there even be such an option? AI files are just regular files on your computer that can be trashed any way you fancy.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple's instructions on deleting files on mac. (Since an Illustrator project is just a file like any other) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchlp1093/mac#:~:text=On%20your%20Mac%2C%20drag%20the...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. We'd appreciate if you can mark the appropriate response correct. If you used any other method, you may share it with us here. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issues, you may share the details. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still unable to delete an Illustrator project I no longer want on my computer. 2020 24.2 version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if you delete the project from your disk it is still there?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines