Highlighted

How to delete standard PDF presets?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only like to use High Quality Print, and Smallest File Size when saving a PDF, mostly in Illustrator, so I used to go to" Mac OS Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe PDF/Settings" and delete the other ones, but they are not there anymore. I have searched all over, even done a search for 'joboptions' and deleted many of them, however they still show up when I try save a document. Running Creative Cloud on Mac OS 10.15.6

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Presets in [] usually can't be edited or deleted.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to delete standard PDF presets?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only like to use High Quality Print, and Smallest File Size when saving a PDF, mostly in Illustrator, so I used to go to" Mac OS Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe PDF/Settings" and delete the other ones, but they are not there anymore. I have searched all over, even done a search for 'joboptions' and deleted many of them, however they still show up when I try save a document. Running Creative Cloud on Mac OS 10.15.6

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that post on my inital search for a solution, and tried all the things mentioned in that post, and they still appear in Illustrator when I try savea PDF.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you succeed in removing them, they will reappear with the next update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines