Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to design Slaving text

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm planning on making some image maps in Illustrator for some spacecraft I'm building in a 3D program, The way I envision doing this is to make a base Illustrator file for each class of craft then change the name and registry for specific ships. The way I envision this is since there are so many different places to change the text, in various orientations, colors and fonts (in some cases, overlapping) I would like to make 3 or 4 master text fields with multiple slave text fields connected to a master field. And each slave text field is configured differently, but the content of each slave text field is derived from a specific master text field. I'm attaching a sample to show you what I mean. I could do this with some kind of action but I think that would be very messy and still not as sexy a setup as I would like.

Thanks for your help.Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines