Highlighted

How to disable finger-drawing in touch mode

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility to disable the drawing with fingers while being in touch mode, so i can only add content with my pen and maneuver, zoom with my fingers. Like the settings in Microsoft Note!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to disable finger-drawing in touch mode

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility to disable the drawing with fingers while being in touch mode, so i can only add content with my pen and maneuver, zoom with my fingers. Like the settings in Microsoft Note!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not in Illustrator, you will have to set it up in the system.

Or use one of those drawing gloves.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2018 0
bob469 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. This touch-drag option is terrible. I dont htink anyone asked to be able to drag anchor points with their fingers. its frustrating that I have to turn off ALL gestures to disable this. If someone has a pen with high accuracy, why would they want to use their less accurate fingers to move an anchor point? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0