Highlighted

How to display the "right side" tool bar in Illustrator

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am currently following a course of illustrator as beginner. In the video the teacher has on his right side of the screen a kind of tool bar that I don't have and I would like to know how to display it. 

Please see attached the screenshot, this is what I would like to have on my working pannel in the right side of the screen.

Thank you for your help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by michelew83603738 | Adobe Community Professional

I can't see the screenshot, but if you have the menus mentioned above open and want them open merely as icons versus the whole panel, then the small double arrows at the top of the menu will collapse them to their icons. When you go to use tha particular menu, they will pop open and then when you click off of them to go to another menu, they will collapse back to the icon again. Hope that is what you want.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to display the "right side" tool bar in Illustrator

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am currently following a course of illustrator as beginner. In the video the teacher has on his right side of the screen a kind of tool bar that I don't have and I would like to know how to display it. 

Please see attached the screenshot, this is what I would like to have on my working pannel in the right side of the screen.

Thank you for your help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by michelew83603738 | Adobe Community Professional

I can't see the screenshot, but if you have the menus mentioned above open and want them open merely as icons versus the whole panel, then the small double arrows at the top of the menu will collapse them to their icons. When you go to use tha particular menu, they will pop open and then when you click off of them to go to another menu, they will collapse back to the icon again. Hope that is what you want.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are the panels ( Color, Swatches, Stroke) reduced to icons.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and how can I display them as on the screenshot ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
Resources