• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download AI CC 2019?

LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it true Adobe now only allows download of current and previous app versions?? If so, Adobe is no longer a good choice in a production environment. Trying to maintain a production workflow while updating our core software every year is simply not practical, especially when we use a small fraction of the features available in Illustrator. I realize software and hardware changes and apps move on, but giving users only two choices of an application is simply unreasonable. We cannot add a user to our production environment because AI CC 2020 and 2021 will not create an "Illustrator-compatible PDF" that can be edited by "Legacy AI CC" apps. Sure, it would be nice to update everyone but that is not possible right now. I'm disappointed in Adobe's business decision to limit access to their software to paying customers.

If I'm wrong about the limited download options please show me how to download AI CC 2019.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Ray, you will have to go through customer service to get a download. Try the Chat option and keep pressing for a higher level if you get a no.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the link, lambiloon. I feel very uncertain of downloading licensed software from a 3rd party site especially when the message appears "download is not secure". I can't believe Adobe would sanction or allow this. Come on Adobe, do the right thing and return to a more reasonable approach to you software subscription policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ray, you will have to go through customer service to get a download. Try the Chat option and keep pressing for a higher level if you get a no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines