Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export eps without frame

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,
I am trying to export an image to an eps file to import it into Gravostyle Software. But every time I try to import file I have black frame around shape. How can I save file without this black frame around object? Where this black line comes from? 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Probably you are saving to a higher "version" of EPS from Illustrator than from Inkscape. Try and save to EPS 3, but make sure to save as a copy, so you still have your original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to save same file in Inscape to eps I don't have this black outline. Could anyone try to explain to me why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably you are saving to a higher "version" of EPS from Illustrator than from Inkscape. Try and save to EPS 3, but make sure to save as a copy, so you still have your original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines