Highlighted

How to extract icons form *.ESP file?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this *.esp file. I wonder how I can extract some of these icons to use them on my business card. Note that I am makimg the card with CorelDraw.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to extract icons form *.ESP file?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this *.esp file. I wonder how I can extract some of these icons to use them on my business card. Note that I am makimg the card with CorelDraw.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi its working for us in illustrator what problem you facing in coreldraw ?

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a license to use the icons from someone else's graphics on your own business card?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any issues with that file in CorelDRAW. I have version 2020 - which is yours?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines