Highlighted

how to fit 4 image in one letter ?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to make this type of photo for may campus in this boring quaratine. but i don't know what kind of method is this,and how to do this.Can enyone help me here?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Jacob_Bugge | Most Valuable Participant

Robin,

You can, possibly using Live Type:

1) If not already, create the letters adding Strokes as desired and setting the Fill to None, you may outline them;

2) File>Place the sets of photographs (linked to reduce file size) and move them together to form the sets, then Ctrl/Cmd+X+B to have them beneath the letters in the stacking order,

3) If needed, change the size of the letters, then move the photograph sets with the desired parts to fit behind the letters, then Ctrl/Cmd+7, then Direct Select the letters and reapply the Stroke.

This will give you one (or more if you outline and work with the words separately) Clipping Mask to hide the outlying parts of the photographs.

Topics

Draw and design, Import and export, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to fit 4 image in one letter ?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to make this type of photo for may campus in this boring quaratine. but i don't know what kind of method is this,and how to do this.Can enyone help me here?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Jacob_Bugge | Most Valuable Participant

Robin,

1) If not already, create the letters adding Strokes as desired and setting the Fill to None, you may outline them;

2) File>Place the sets of photographs (linked to reduce file size) and move them together to form the sets, then Ctrl/Cmd+X+B to have them beneath the letters in the stacking order,

3) If needed, change the size of the letters, then move the photograph sets with the desired parts to fit behind the letters, then Ctrl/Cmd+7, then Direct Select the letters and reapply the Stroke.

This will give you one (or more if you outline and work with the words separately) Clipping Mask to hide the outlying parts of the photographs.

Topics

Draw and design, Import and export, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robin,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines