Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix an error in a PDF

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a PDF I saved from Illustrator, I get an error message that reads :

"An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem"

The problem is, that I created it with artwork from an old PDF. I have no idea what the error is, or how to find it in order to fix it.

Help?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Thank you so much!! I found the issue, and it's error free now!

Melanie Gibbs

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with AI. You need to check the document in Acrobat and e.g. run a pre-flight to get a report of what potentially may be wrong.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!! I found the issue, and it's error free now!

Melanie Gibbs

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines