• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get Illustrator CS6?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I used to illustrator cs6 at university, the latest version on my labtop so difficult

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought it as a download directly from Adobe (and you still have a valid license), then you might be able to still get an installer from Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. While I understand the reason you're looking to use Adobe Illustrator CS6, I'd suggest going to the latest version. It is not tested with the newer operating systems and might not work correctly.
Since you have worked on CS6, I don't think it'll take you a lot of time figuring out the latest 2020 version. You can always explore Adobe Illustrator support page for tutorials & help articles.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines