Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get illustrator version 19

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys.

I have a question concerning possibility of downloading older version of illustrator.

To be more specific I need it , because I am using specific plugins , provided by third party plugin suppliers I have bought for using C4 version . Unfortunately they can not provided me with plugin compatibility to ever changing updates Adobe programs on Creative Cloud witch I have decided to swich on. They informed me ,that the software will work till version CC 19. They have suggested to find out if will be possible to get downgraded version so plugins will work . Is there a chance to get mentioned version .

Any help would be much appreciated , since I have purchased a yearly plan and I need fairly new software to work with.

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jackob.

Thank You.

All The Best.

Raf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Raf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines