Highlighted

How to get Khmer font to work in Illustrator?

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an English brochure I need to translate to Khmer and I can't get the Khmer font to work in any of my Adobe software. I'm running on OS Catalina 10.15.4 with all the latest software. My client gave me the file already translated as an Acrobat file but when I copy and paste it into Illustrator it changes the letters. Advice, please???

TOPICS
How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to get Khmer font to work in Illustrator?

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an English brochure I need to translate to Khmer and I can't get the Khmer font to work in any of my Adobe software. I'm running on OS Catalina 10.15.4 with all the latest software. My client gave me the file already translated as an Acrobat file but when I copy and paste it into Illustrator it changes the letters. Advice, please???

TOPICS
How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the following discussion, it might help

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/indic-option-in-illustrator-cs6/td-p/9921034

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The was helpful but only partially worked, see below it is adding *, spaces and numbers where they should not be. Any other help solutions?

គzអង9aរច(ប*មiនយកក,pរ æដលជ/យaររនiងឧបត’ម“នtវសiទŒiដល*ជន æដលខsEXតeសnកមl--jDផQល*ដល*បuគ9ល „,ងអស* ឲ•eគ–ចoeHបoeHIស*នtវHបពuនŒ យuតQiធRមIនHតyមHតវ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to good information shared above, I'd request checking out this help article as well to know more about fonts & troubleshooting.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Resources