Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get rid of the fill

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have done some line work using the pen tool, however, I don't know how to remove the white filling so the whole background can be transparent. Would love some help!

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 6.30.16 pm.png

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Please read this before you start:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/illustrator/using/painting-fills-strokes.html#about_fills_and_strokes

In this instance, at the bottom of the tools panel, select the fill and click on the box with the diagonal line through it below, or press the / key.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021
  • Select the path
  • activate the fill color button in the Tool Bar (it should be in the foreground - and not the stroke color button) my German shortcut is [X]
  • now set the fill color to [NoColor] or use a shortcut (my German shortcut is [#] )

aa9e.png

aa9e1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this before you start:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/illustrator/using/painting-fills-strokes.html#about_fills_and_strokes

In this instance, at the bottom of the tools panel, select the fill and click on the box with the diagonal line through it below, or press the / key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Select the path
  • activate the fill color button in the Tool Bar (it should be in the foreground - and not the stroke color button) my German shortcut is [X]
  • now set the fill color to [NoColor] or use a shortcut (my German shortcut is [#] )

aa9e.png

aa9e1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines