• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to re-link images after changing folder name

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have a illustrator file with many (>30) images that are linked to one specific folder. I recently re-organized my computer and the specific folder with all images is no longer in the same sub folder. Thus, when I open the illustrator file it cannot find any of the images. Is there an easy way to re-link the images without having to click each individual image in the filepath? Thank you!

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

if the new location is also a common folder for all images, set the new path for 1 link. Illustrator will find the others.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If the files are in a different location now, I don't think there is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if the new location is also a common folder for all images, set the new path for 1 link. Illustrator will find the others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines