Highlighted

How to resolve font activation errors in Illustrator?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. What's up ? I have a problem with the fonts. I cant activate any font from "Adobe Fonts". It's not my internet, because I can write that, but I'm trying for two days, but it dosnt work. Are there a way to just copy and paste an archive .ttf to the Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts? Help please.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to resolve font activation errors in Illustrator?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. What's up ? I have a problem with the fonts. I cant activate any font from "Adobe Fonts". It's not my internet, because I can write that, but I'm trying for two days, but it dosnt work. Are there a way to just copy and paste an archive .ttf to the Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts? Help please.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what OS and what version you are using? Is there an error message you can quote or screen capture?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to good information shared above, I'd request checking out this help article as well to know more about fonts & troubleshooting.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0