Huion Delay with Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i use the brush tool in illustrator (and also on AfterEffects), there is a bit of a start delay, like it starts drawing only if i move the pen more.. this thing doesnt happen in Photoshop, but only for this too.. I tried to draw with mouse and it works fine. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thign with the pen tool

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Make sure the Hunion driver is updated. Also, you can try resetting the Ai preferences.

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the huion driver are updated, resetted ai preferences, nothing changes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

up!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Often issues with Huion devices could be solved by installing a Wacom driver on top of the Huion driver. If that doesn't help, contact Huion about the issue. They have to make sure their driver is read for Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had the same problem with delay in drawing on my Q11K. Deleted all drivers, restarted, installed prelast Driver_14.7.154.586. All works: good presure, no delay in response while drawimg a line.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines