• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am stuck in an Adobe support loop - very frustrating!

Enthusiast ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I post a bug or feature request here at the Adobe Community, a senior forum member will soon rush in and tell me I need to post a bug report or feature request at the proper place at Adobe Illustrator (uservoice.com) which I then attempted to do. I write my comment, I am then asked to leave my email (although I'm logged in to my creative cloud account) & I submit my message. A pop-up appears, telling me that a "Magic Link" was just send to my inbox and that I should leave the pop-up open until I verify by clicking on the email link. But NO MESSAGE EVER ARRIVES in my inbox. I check my spam folder, I use multiple browsers, I whitelist any domain I can think of with my email provider: Including adobe.com, magic.link and uservoice.com. Yet, no email arrives. I cannot confirm, I cannot post. I never make it past the "Magic Link" (which is truly magic in its ability to prevent feedback)! So I contact Adobe support directly: They tell me to just post my comments, feature requests and bug reports at the community support forum, where senior members then tell me to go to uservoice.com, where I am stuck again. A vicious circle. I am frustrated, "who can I talk to then" I ask at support. Not here please - and I quote - "this is out of our expertise". "Really", I ask. "No one at Adobe (with 70.000 employees) can help me with this issue?. "No!". So I am back where I started. Is spinning customers into a vicious and frustrating circle done by design? It seems that Adobe customer support is schooled at getting rid of and deflecting support enquiries rather than really helping us. So how and where do I post my bug report / feature request at Adobe?

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Red Point I really hear your frustration coming through. So much so that I decided to try this endless loop you describe to see if it happened for me. But it worked as it should. I received the magic email within one minute. Here are screenshots (with my email address blocked out). Maybe this will help. If you explain your Illustrator bug or request in a reply to my post, if there is not already a similar request in the forum, I'll post it on your behalf. Other than that, I'm out of ideas as to what is happening on your end since it seems you've already tried just about everything!

JainLemos_1-1626377429187.png

JainLemos_2-1626377512861.pngJainLemos_3-1626377586258.png

JainLemos_4-1626377642286.pngJainLemos_5-1626377906480.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines