i can't grab the logo and move to a shirt

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a group of logos I moved to ai.  but I am unable to grab one logo in the group and move to a shirt.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the object is locked or that the layer that the object is on is locked?

If the whole group of logos move, use the Direct Selection tool to move just one logo in the group. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide some more details about what you mean when you say "moved to ai". Where were these logos originally created and what format are they in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

defaultp,

As I (mis)understand it, you can select it within the Group by holding Alt/Option while clicking with the Direct Selection Tool (starting with its being deselected), or you can click it with the Direct Selection Tool and then fully select it in the (sufficiently expanded) Leyers panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines