• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see the SVGs I exported from Illustrator on Finder.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using the 2021 version on a 2020 Macbook Pro and ever since I updated my software, I haven't been able to export my files to SVG. Or they can't be seen at least. When I'd use the Save As option (which isn't ideal since it exports a larger file when I need them to be less than 10MB), I would get a prompt asking if I'd like to replace the file on the folder (which is empty). So, I'm assuming that the SVGs are saving but they can't be found on Finder. 

I'd really appreciate any kind of help ASAP since I'm catching a deadline. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you save and use Command D to change location to save to the desktop.

I see you are saving to an svg folder, but can not be confirm that is the same one as you may have more than one folder with that name on your drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also if you close the .ai file, and od an open recent, does the .dxf file open from there. This will help confirm if the file is indeed invisible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines