• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant save the files on my computer.

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant save or export the files on my computer. (Illustrator 2020). There is a message "This file cant be saved because the ____ cant be found

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you save another document? if yes, copy and paste everything into it and then save. check 'paste remembers layers' to help keep it organised.

if its truly not letting you do anything, you might have to work out battle plan to re-do stuff. take lots of screen grabs to help you reference when rebuilding from scratch or previous saved version after a roboot.

or you could try grouping non-image items and adding them to the CC libraries panel, that will let you 'get' them later too.

Or try copy pasting bits into in design, will lose a load of editabilitym but may be better than nothing.

good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I've saved as illustrator CC but the new version continues just saving on the cloud... 

I need to save the new version on computer and it continue saying its not possible even if I open a new file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us precisely what can't be found.

Are you saving to your harddisk?

Does Illustrator have full disk access via the system?

Which system is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines