Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have illustrator file and want to export for the web as an ebook

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have illustrator file and want to export for the web as an ebookHi,

I have illustrator files ready and want to export and prepare them for a ebook for client ...do I export them as Pdf file? and just make sure it is in RGB not (CMKY) and that is fine to do??? 

Please let me know if this is correct way of doing it ?? 

Many thanks 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

If you want your document to be a PDF, you can use Save As directly from Illustrator. If you want to create an ebook, you can place your Illustrator content into InDesign. From InDesign, you have a number of options for exporting your ebook. The decision is guided by whether you have a preference for text readability where text can be reflowed and resized or if you have a preference for a fixed layout. Here's an article that might help you determine what kind of export option to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want your document to be a PDF, you can use Save As directly from Illustrator. If you want to create an ebook, you can place your Illustrator content into InDesign. From InDesign, you have a number of options for exporting your ebook. The decision is guided by whether you have a preference for text readability where text can be reflowed and resized or if you have a preference for a fixed layout. Here's an article that might help you determine what kind of export option to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines