• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I import a library with white stroke shape,I cannot see the content bc the board is also white

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 1.34.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-07 at 1.34.29 PM.png

Frist pic is the local library. second one is the import library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a colored layer beneath your artwork. Probably some odd issue with the server-side processing when generating the previews.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. I also thought about it, but usually, I will use these vector elements in ps. So if I add a colored layer. It will also show on in photoshop and I cannot delete it directly in ps. 😭😭😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be [Shift]+[Ctrl/Strg]+[D] could help --> Transparency Grid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both answers are helpful.

Transparency grid shows the white stroke and a colored layer in the back can be hidden for use in other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to recognize elements in the library preview window and don't need to do extra editing when using it. I don't think that two answers can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see white stroked icons perfectly in the CC library, but I may misunderstand you.

Are you talking about a Symbol library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see them too in a Symbol library.

Placing them on a white background will make them invisible (like snowbears in the snow).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am talking about cc library.
And yes as in the first pic I posted, I can see the white stroke perfectly bc in the library window they gave a grey background.
But once I exported my library and import again (bc I wanted to do a test before I share my library with others)the background of elements in the library preview window just turn to white...you can see it in the second pic I posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can see that export a library and import it adds a white background.

You may want to discuss it here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/bd-p/cc-services?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f...

or report it as a bug here:

https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines