• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a turle logo

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!!! I have an Etsy shop and I am in the process of making a website. I like the logo I made but I am looking for a little more detail and also for someone to finish the outline of the turtle so I can use the partial and the full turtle outline for different things. I tried Etsy for a logo, but all they did was add effects to what I already have. I figured this was the place to ask for artistic help. Obviously, I do not expect anything for free.

Trendy Logo-01.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe try Fiverr ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some great looking work, but do us all a favour - your future self included- (all except the OP😂) and up your prices a bit! regardless of your location, this service, your skills, the software and hardware costs + the cost of running a profitable business, paying tax, and ideally putting a percentage towards pension etc should all be factored in.

Don't undersell yourself, charge a fair rate, and over-deliver if you truly have time to spare. Charging so little will only help you out in the very short term. For every service you take your hard earned money to, you will find this is the case, buying food, getting your car fixed, nobody is offering these services for costs that arent reflected by the time and costs to be in business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines