• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in a wheelchair from Rhumatoid Arthritis and I build remote control airplanes.I've had to stop building a airplane that I was working on because I need the 2 sheets of wing plans put in Adobe Illustrator CS6 for someone to laser cut parts to rebuild the wing.I'd like to start working on the wing this summer and I need someone to help me do it for me.The 2 sheets of wing plans have already been scanned into pdf files but I can't find anyone to put them in Illustrator CS6.I have the 2 pages on my computer and I can email them to someone to do them.I'm attaching a picture of myself so that you can see that I'm not kidding when I say that I need your help desperately.Thanks for any help that someone can give me,you don't know how much it means to me and I hope to get a response soon.image2b.JPG

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sound slike a great project, I love a bit of RC action!

Please send to me, i'll see if i can help you.

use the upload button below to reply and add your file here, and ill see if i can do what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines