Highlighted

I need help

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I need help. I accidentally pressed a key and filled out a tool that shows me the center of objects. How do I turn it back on?Screenshot_1.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael Bullo | Adobe Community Professional

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking but you could check that Smart Guides are turned on which you can find under the View menu.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need help

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I need help. I accidentally pressed a key and filled out a tool that shows me the center of objects. How do I turn it back on?Screenshot_1.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael Bullo | Adobe Community Professional

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking but you could check that Smart Guides are turned on which you can find under the View menu.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you very much ! It working. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers. Good to hear.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines