why i press all key but why I can't out of my layer

화면 캡처 2020-12-09 010145.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 08, 2020
Doug A Roberts Adobe Community Professional , Dec 08, 2020
It would be apparent from the layers panel if they were in isolation mode.   There have been quite a few posts like this since version 25. I suspect a bug, but I can't reproduce it.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the transparency of the red layer. Click on the circle next to the layer name and look in the transparency panel.

If this happened unexpectedly, please try and post the steps that led up to this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you are in "isolation mode".

Unfortunately, your screenshot does not show the title bar of your document. Sometimes there is also useful information there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be apparent from the layers panel if they were in isolation mode.

There have been quite a few posts like this since version 25. I suspect a bug, but I can't reproduce it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines