• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to use cs6.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from my region, I can't buy Adobe products. And the resellers are selling it on more than 2x price.

that's why I want to buy the adobe illustrator cs6. and I know you guys are not selling that anymore. But there is a Pirate copy of it it. I know there is a risk to use it. I don't have any problem using it. But, do I have permission from your company to use it?
As you are not selling the 3-6 years old versions anymore, I guess your company won't have any problem if I use it.

Please let me know about it.

And i don't have any problem to use the pirate copy of that old version. i have very light work to do. If i have permission to use the pirate copy of the cs6 then i like to use it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

This is a user forum.

Anyway, I think it's very unlikely that anyone from Adobe is going to give you permission to use pirated software regardless of your circumstances.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

@AMAR5C52 wrote:

from my region, I can't buy Adobe products. And the resellers are selling it on more than 2x price.

that's why I want to buy the adobe illustrator cs6. and I know you guys are not selling that anymore. But there is a Pirate copy of it it. I know there is a risk to use it. I don't have any problem using it. But, do I have permission from your company to use it?
As you are not selling the 3-6 years old versions anymore, I guess your company won't have any problem if I use it.

Plea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

I'm not sure what more you want from this forum.

Your options seem to be to buy from exorbitant resellers or pirate it. Do whatever you need to do, but no one here is empowered to give you permission to pirate anything and I'm not sure why you're asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum.

Anyway, I think it's very unlikely that anyone from Adobe is going to give you permission to use pirated software regardless of your circumstances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't buy the new version as adobe doesn't support my region. And Some sellers are selling pirate copies of CS6 and adobe is not selling this copy anymore. CS6 has a one-time payment. I also want to buy. 
But, the reseller is selling only one product almost 50k in our currency. that's what we can't afford to buy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

50k is a very big amount for us. That's why if I can buy it with a one-time payment. Then it would be great for me. That's why I want to buy the CS6. But, most sellers are selling the pirate copy of it.

Now I don't know what will I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you know any person who will sell the CS6 with a license then I like to buy it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AMAR5C52 wrote:

Please let me know about it.

And i don't have any problem to use the pirate copy of that old version. i have very light work to do. If i have permission to use the pirate copy of the cs6 then i like to use it.

• »2x price« relative to what? 

• Be aware that »pirat copies« of programs may well include malware. 

• These are primarily user Fora, so you are not addressing Adobe directly here, you could try 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

but if you start by declaring that you are using software without a license I am not sure how well the conversation can go. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the resellers are selling the same product in 2x amount mean. if the adobe product is $20 then the resellers are selling in $40. But, they want a one-year payment mean = 40x12 - and that's almost 50k in our country.

That's why i want to buy the CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if I found anyone who will sell adobe cs6 with a license then I like to buy it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what more you want from this forum.

Your options seem to be to buy from exorbitant resellers or pirate it. Do whatever you need to do, but no one here is empowered to give you permission to pirate anything and I'm not sure why you're asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can't possible expect the company that sells a product to tell you is ok to not buy their product and use a pirate version because you don't want to pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines