Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustration cc error 205

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

스크린샷 2020-07-31 오전 9.56.24.png

Both versions of 2019 and 2020 fail even though the latest version has been deleted and re-installed. I want to find a solution.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Hi,

Error 205 occurs when there is a problem with the downloaded file, I would recommend you to try alternate network connections and also please review the settings of any installed software firewall or security software that may be intercepting the downloads.

Details on Error 205 can be found at Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues.

You can also find additional details on how to resolve connectivity concerns at Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

I found a solution! You need to log out from AdobeCC app and log in again. Thats it. : |

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Hello @joe236211165rqv,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind trying the steps shared in this help article and checking if it helps (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-licensing-error-205.html)?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

I was having the same issue and followed the steps on this page and it worked! Thank you! (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-licensing-error-205.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Error 205 occurs when there is a problem with the downloaded file, I would recommend you to try alternate network connections and also please review the settings of any installed software firewall or security software that may be intercepting the downloads.

Details on Error 205 can be found at Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues.

You can also find additional details on how to resolve connectivity concerns at Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications.

Direct download for Creative Cloud desktop app is available, you may try downloading and installing it from here: Download Creative Cloud desktop app.

If in case you are on a managed network then i would recommend you to take a look at the following document, the server and domains listed in this document must be accessible on ports 80 and 443 for the relevant applications and services to function correctly: https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service_Endpoints...

Let us know if this helps.

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing works. I reinstaled everything, disabled firewall, installed every older version, removed all of the information. Cant use ILLUSTRATOR and i NEED TO!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution! You need to log out from AdobeCC app and log in again. Thats it. : |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am getting this error from just trying to open Illustrator not openning a file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this does not work, NOTHING WORKS! I've tried everything i know, everything in videos, everything in forums and still NOTHING!! PLEASE ADVISE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care and have them take a look into your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am doing that this morning. however, i have been using it for years with no issues until recently and have done no updates so it should not be an issue with my system but i'll find out thanks for the info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried that. doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @joe236211165rqv,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind trying the steps shared in this help article and checking if it helps (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-licensing-error-205.html)?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same issue and followed the steps on this page and it worked! Thank you! (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-licensing-error-205.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines