Highlighted

Illustrator 2020 (24.1.2) slow performance on macOS Mojave

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seriously about to lose control!!!! ***(What) did you do in your update? Did you have the COVID-19 or something!!! Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I cannot create a simple .ai file to promote my business! Extremely slow! Forget about saving that moves slower than AOL dial up! Copy and Paste??? Not in this century i'd drop dead first! I've been using Adobe since you opened the company, FIX IT!!!! Utterly ridiculous I cannot work, I am losing money from clients right now because of your inept programmers that didn't test their "Major Update"! Well guess what?? Your "Major Update" addressing "25" different issues is an EPIC FAIL!!! Illustrator and all Adobe products were running just fine, ZERO PROBLEMS!!! ***(What) DID YOU DO?????????????

Mac 16GB 5K 27" i7 4Ghz - Eats Adobe for breakfast lunch and dinner but NOT ANYMORE! ***(What)!!

Mojave latest version!! I'm vivid!! I WANT A ROLL BACK OR IMMEDIATE FIX! Never late on my monthly bill, FIX IT NOW!

[ removed by moderator ]

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator 2020 (24.1.2) slow performance on macOS Mojave

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seriously about to lose control!!!! ***(What) did you do in your update? Did you have the COVID-19 or something!!! Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I cannot create a simple .ai file to promote my business! Extremely slow! Forget about saving that moves slower than AOL dial up! Copy and Paste??? Not in this century i'd drop dead first! I've been using Adobe since you opened the company, FIX IT!!!! Utterly ridiculous I cannot work, I am losing money from clients right now because of your inept programmers that didn't test their "Major Update"! Well guess what?? Your "Major Update" addressing "25" different issues is an EPIC FAIL!!! Illustrator and all Adobe products were running just fine, ZERO PROBLEMS!!! ***(What) DID YOU DO?????????????

Mac 16GB 5K 27" i7 4Ghz - Eats Adobe for breakfast lunch and dinner but NOT ANYMORE! ***(What)!!

Mojave latest version!! I'm vivid!! I WANT A ROLL BACK OR IMMEDIATE FIX! Never late on my monthly bill, FIX IT NOW!

[ removed by moderator ]

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you just go back to the previous version?

Turn off the automatic updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kieth, 

We are extremely sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing with Illustrator. This has been reported by a few other users as well and we are currently investigating this issue. I would request that if you could share the information asked on this similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/adobe-illustrator-2020-24-1-2-the-latest-updated-version-...).

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0