• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 (24.1.2) takes more time to open and save file.

Explorer ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 (24.1.2). When I launch the software, it takes approx. 15 mins to open, and also hanged while working and takes more time when save a file as well.

Already updated the software with the latest version, but it doesn't work.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

In my machine I have two accounts. One is administrator and other one is user account. When I ran the software in user account it showed me some problem, as I mentioned above. But in the same time it was running fine in admin account. So, may be, there was a problem in user account, some technical glitch or something else. I just deleted the user account and created a new one. Now all the Adobe software running perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rahul,

We are extremely sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing with Illustrator. I am hopeful that the issue is resolved by now. If not, I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Operating system you are working on?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently.
  • Where the files are saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System /External HDD)?

Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Srishti for your reply.

There was an issue in my machine. Now the issue has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming that, Rahul. Could you please share the steps that fixed the problem for you? It may help other users as well.

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my machine I have two accounts. One is administrator and other one is user account. When I ran the software in user account it showed me some problem, as I mentioned above. But in the same time it was running fine in admin account. So, may be, there was a problem in user account, some technical glitch or something else. I just deleted the user account and created a new one. Now all the Adobe software running perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines