• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 (24.2.2) Crashing on Windows machine

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone else having issues with Illustrator suddenly over the last two days? It crashes all the time now for some reason, and can;t precview anymore. Literally freezes20 times last night and now this morning already another 10 times. I have tried rebooting Illustrator but it still keeps happening.

ASUS 16GB RAM
i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
64-bit

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

We are working on a fix for this issue. Please revert to 24.2.1 through https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

-Rama
Illustrator Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us which system and version it is.

Also: dos this happen with specific things you do? e.g. save a file, print?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator version 24.22

It is just happening randomly all the time now. It wont let me open filers directly from Explorer now either, i need to do it inside of Illustrator. It stopped letting me drag files into Illustrator as well. It would crash everything i tried to open a file for one day but that has improved with a few resets and restart. It has just become really unstable over the last 3 days. I haven't had these issues before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is without anything even open in Illustrator, is this normal?

Annotation 2020-07-30 050502.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An other crahs just now, just tried to open a file and it all goes white and just crashes every timecrash.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are working on a fix for this issue. Please revert to 24.2.1 through https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

-Rama
Illustrator Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines