• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 (24.2) stuck on new features screen on Windows machine.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, just installed the latest update for illustrator and now I can't even use it. I don't know the problem but the main page remains blocked. I've tried to reinstall but same result. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?2020-06-18 (1).png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. This is a default message about new features. Please click on this blue icon if you want to know more or close it from small X on top right corner of the screen. 

Screenshot_4.png

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query. We'd be happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem. It is frozen. Was there a solution to this? I can't open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could contact Customer Care. They can login to your machine to sort this out.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines