Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 crashing when I try to open a specific Cloud doc on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been working on a file today without any problems however when I saved the item (to Creative Cloud, as a .AIC file) the program crashed. I was relieved to find that the save was successful and have since tried to open the file multiple times - I can see my artwork load, but everytime the program crashes, stops responding (with no error message) and I am unable to continue working on my file.

I've tried setting a default printer, disabling 'printer spool', updating to the latest version, switching off GPU performance... and nothing has worked!

I have tried opening another file and this works fine.

Any help would be much appreciated, it is so frustrating!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Looks like the file got corrupt/ damaged. There are multiple factors that can lead to file corruption, however, we can take a look and see if the file can be repaired.

You may also try steps shared in this help article and share your observations with us. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query. We'd be happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines