Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 Files wont open for others Error ID -54

Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have saved an illustrator file on a server and when my coworker tries to open the file it brings up an error that says the file is locked or in use with error ID -54. We have both updated to the most current version of Illustrator and I made sure that I did not have it open at the same time. There is also an issue with them moving the file to thier desktop that says they do not have permission to read the file. I have attached screenshots of the errors, any help would be much apppreciated.  

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. You mentioned that you are not able to copy the files from server to desktop. It looks like permission issue on server's end. Has there been any change/update in the permissions/security policies of the server?

Are you able to open this file on your end? Try any other method(any other cloud service to share your file with coworker and see if it helps?

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines