• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 not responding

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

White screen appears with 'Not Responding' message on top when i try to open illustrator cc 2020

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are sorry that you are having problems with Adobe Illustrator. Could you give us the technical specifications of your pc? Have you tried uninstalling the software with Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and installing it again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue, and i've re installed it again, but to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share the technical specifications of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my two posts below. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator says not responding and is refusing to open. It has been shutting down on its own for a few weeks now. I can open other Suite apps. and don't seem to have a problem with those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please create a new thread for your issue. It's not possible to discuss in here.

Tell us your system and hardware and what you already tried.

You might also contact Customer Care, so they can log into your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Constant "Not responding" freezes, white screen, then 15-30 seconds later Illustrator is responsive again.

Running a Dell Precision 5540 i7 16gb ram Quadro T2000 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue on my desktop. i5 24gb ram GTX1060. This is rather urgent as a majority of my work requires using illustrator. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you already tried to uninstall and install Adobe Illustrator again? Have you tried using it too Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines