• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 win 10 UI dissapearing

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there I have the 2020 Illustrator and recently if showing the effect windows or tab way smaller than the rest. and also the UI part that makes the text bigger or smaller is not in there. I have installed and uninstalled like some times now and it still is showing that problem. IT is weird also I've already tried to override the high dpi settings and nothing happens, I meant illustrator is not opening at all with system (enhanced) , System or app...so I don't know how the......I can get this working normally...it is really annoying. I need urgent help from adobe.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I would request if you can try resetting the preferences for Illustrator by following the steps:

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe 
  • Rename  Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old 
  • Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud. 

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. This way all your old settings will be saved in .old folders and Illustrator will recreate new folders with default settings.  

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

doesn't work. compare AI ui scaling with my PS (correct) scaling

ai vs ps compare.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines