• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator 2020

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

illstrator keeps crashing. If I try to save my file, illustrator crashes. (Both in 2020 and 2021)

Also it does not save my file under 'recoverd files' as it used to do. I also changed this in settings but it still keeps crashing and is still NOT saving my recovered files.

Also it does not show recenlty worked on files. 

I phoned the ADOBE help desk but the person on the phone could not help me 🤣 and did not know what to do or how to help me. So what to do??? Working for 2 days already on an assignment without ANY result. 

Tried to phone the help desk again but they do not pick up anymore. I am hioghly frustrated and desperate by know because I am not going to make my deadline.

Does anybody know what is going on? Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What did you already do to fix this? Reset preferences? Rebooted the computer?

Where do you save files? If not locally, try that.

Are there third party plugins? Are they all compatible?

Do you use font management?

Do you have a printer installed, set up as the default printer and turned on? Printer driver up to date? Yes, this is important. Illustrator looks for a printer when opening or saving files. If it can't find one, it acts up. Double check your printer. And then triple check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines