Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2021 crashing !

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am working a design company and we have 10 designers. We all use photoshop and Illustrator and We all have very good MAC. Has anyone fixed illustrator crashes. Illustrator is shut down all the time.

Please someone fixes this problem. I am really fed up losing my designs all the time !

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care. They need to login to your system to check that out.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Minoka,

I really don't understand why you are sharing this link. I know this link. The link has a lot of sections so how can I find to click the correct one?

Could you please send me a spesicif link? 

It is very easy to share links Abobe's guys. I know how to use internet to find out! 

I am very annoyed at the moment because I have just lost 4 hours work.and I saved it but When i open the file, illustrator didn't save it. Thanks a lot Illustor 

Also I really don't understand why you are all the time updating illustrator, when new update comes, it doesn't fix the problem it makes worst. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to be logged into your account and at the bottom right there is the chat option.

It's best to use that option,because the process of logging into your system will be easiest with it.

This is a public forum. 95% of people posting here are not staff. You can recognize staff easily, because they are tagged as "Staff".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. We have recently released an update for Illustrator 2021 (v 25.2.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v25.2.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If it still shows the same behavior, please try the suggestions shared on this page ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-fix-a-crash-and-recover-documents-in-illustrator/t...) and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines