• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2021 showing blank home screen after updating the app to v25.2.1 on macOS

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using 25.2.1 Illustrator and this problem occured before upgrading to the latest update aswell. I have tried redownloading previous versions, changing preferences and settings, restarting my laptop. Everytime I open illustrator, the home screen is blank. Also everytime I try to save the document as well throujgh save as, I amunable to select anywhere to save the file. Please give any tipson how to fixthis!Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 3.04.37 pm.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I understand how frustrating it could be. Let us help you fix this. Please try following these steps one by one and let us know how it goes:

While performing each step, please make sure that all Adobe apps are closed. Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions. We'd be happy to help..

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines