• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2021 touch - 2 fingers zoom in and out doesn't work on my Lenovo A940

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I use creative cloud on my touch screen from my Lenovo Yoga A940. Indesign and Photoshop are working fine! Only after (re)installating Illustrator I can only use my two fingers once to zoom and after that Illustrator is no longer responding on my two fingers to zoom or move. I already tried to remove my preferences. Reinstalling helps, but for some reason I can only once zoom in or out. After that no respons on the zoom again. It happens in all documents. 

Anyone else problems with this?

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope your issue is resolved by now.

If not, please make sure you have OS & Illustrator updated to the latest version. You may also try resetting the preferences of the app manually:

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe 
  • Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old 
  • Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud. 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. This way all your old settings will be saved in .old folders and Illustrator will recreate new folders with default settings.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines